This is a session plan for ‘Mathematics in Summer 2014’. (Venue: Scotland, Glasgow). Let’s discuss Homological Triangles.
- Introduction to homological triangles, perspectivities. Menalaus’ Theorem, Desargues Theorem
- Anti parallel lines, some examples of homological triangles, homothety as a special case of homology, cevian, orthic triangle, some basic properties of angle bisectors’
- Special Triangles and points: anti-supplemental triangle, K-Symmedian Triangle, Carnot’s Theorem and the Lemoine Line
- Special Triangles Continued: Tangential Triangle, Contact Triangle, Gergonne’s point, Cotangent triangle, Nagel Line
- Revisit to all the topics.
Reference Books (for later use)
- The geometry of homological triangles by Florentin and Petrescu
- Projective Geometry by Coxeter